Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Troll At Large


After an extensive hunt for the perfect font, I finally managed to find the right type that best exerts the fundamentals and concept of my piece. I wanted to give the spread a “Fairy Tale” feel to it while integrating a clean layout without going overboard.

It has been a while since I used QuarkXPress and I got into trouble for printing mock-ups today while I was at the school lab. The problem was, I printed the spread right straight from the software without converting it into EPS or PDF file. The horror! There were numerous printout outs with characters on it. Rule of thumb, Quark is extremely sensitive. Convert your files to PDF and then print it or else you’ll experience the wrath of wasting too much paper and loading time that takes forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment