Friday, April 18, 2008

Delusional Online Trolls


This will be the dominant element for my next project. The task is to come up with a spread from a concept, as to what came to mind during an intense 10 minute meditation of complete silence.

As to those of you who are not familiar with "Trolls". These are people who are snarky and outrageously rude who leave comments on your blog, chatrooms, forums and spam away like there is no tomorrow. The character looks like a giant piece of turd which I think relates perfectly with my concept :D

I also went to my very first STA meeting yesterday. We'll be having a poster contest soon. FINALLY! I can't wait to see all the entries. It will be staggering for sure.
See post below? I apologize for leaving that entry as it is now. I barely have time posting on this blog but I try nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment