Friday, June 19, 2009

PSB Files!

Do you guys get frustrated handling huge files in Photoshop? Holly bujeesus. I am sitting here trying to save and revise a stage banner and it is seriously making me a cranky drone. I would have to say that I've spent more time staring at the bar loading rather than designing it. I need a computer upgrade. Also, to answer some of the questions I recieved from the last couple of days, yes... all the things I post in here are made by my own sweat and tears. I don't think I've ever posted anything that wasn't my creation unless noted.

Also, I will be designing/making a portfolio site for a close friend that is beyond talented. I will keep you posted and link you to it once it's done. Below is just another blah for our work's editor. Hope all is well to all and to the silent lurkers out there, cheers! You are not stalking me. I Promise. And thanks for the birthday wishes!

Maybelle
creativesleeves.110mb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment