Friday, June 5, 2009

No Pun Intended

Is it just me or am I consistently adding artworks around here and not talk about it? It doesn't feel like a blog now does it? I'll try and at least have the decency to give this blog some sparks! I have a journal in which I post on a weekly/daily basis and this art blog gets overshadowed. Who knew blogging can be this complicated. Anyway folks, below are a couple of artworks I did recently. The Taylor one you've seen already :) but I just wanted to post the shiny bling again coz I'm currently using it as my desktop wallpaper at work. It was supposed to be a company booster coz we were all drained and I figured my coworkers needed to LOlz a little.

Hope all is well and rock on! Happy Fridays :D

Maybelle
creativesleeves.110mb.com

3 comments:

  1. Woah. You can comment now!!! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I have disabled the comment section and 2 years later... here it is! I'll try to keep tabs with messages around here but I feel like I alienated all the lurkers as it is.

    Hope all is well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Maybelle. I'm psyched that the comment section is enabled! Lulz. It's been too damn long for that. I just stare at your amazing work and not comment about it coz heck, I dunno where else to go.

    ReplyDelete