Friday, April 24, 2009

More Website Design

Its amazing how people ask me where I get all the time to make all these artworks. Hmmm, I honestly don't know. If I'm inclined to work on a project, I usually won't sleep up until I'm happy with it. And for the extra things I do for fun, it usually doesn't take me that long... thanks to short cut keys of course. Anywayz, this was a website design I did to slice for our graphic elements at work. It turned out better than I originally envisioned. It comes with variations of colors for more options in our interface. Also, I decided to not change my website's layout. I feel so clingy to it and I just don't want to let go after spending so many hours typing its codes.


I am re-posting these things around here. You may have seen it before but stare at the pretties anywayz.

Hope all is well and rock on,
Maybelle
http://creativesleeves.110mb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment