Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Citizen Radio: Jamie Kilstein and Allison Kilkenny

This was a poster for the comedic duo's radio show called Citizen Radio. Go check their show listing. I believe they just interviewed Noam Chomsky a couple of days ago and you might get a glimpse if you get lucky. On the other hand, my coworker just shared an info on a printing company who does canvas printing for less than 3 dollars per square foot. I might be giving out free prints to all you lovely people out there. Just send me an email at maybellepineda@graphic-designer.com and I'll keep you posted in a couple of weeks to come. Also, I just bought the latest Bamboo digital tablet from Wacom and just wanted to post it coz again, my roommate's cat, "Podgy" Podge wanted to post "sexy".

Thanks for lurking and feedbacks are always appreciated.

Maybelle
creativesleeves.110mb.com

1 comment: